I don't always make new year resolutions but I came across this post on Hitha on the Go thought I would steal/borrow Hitha's approach. Cheers to 2015! This Year...
- A bad habit I'm going to break...hitting the snooze button.
- A new skill I'd like to learn...ballet. (Is that a skill? Either way, I'd like to take more dance classes.)
- A person I hope to be more like...Martha Gellhorn.
- A good deed I'm going to do...find ways to do extra acts of kindness daily.
- A place I'd like to visit...The Morgan Library & Museum. It's amazing how much of NYC I have yet to see.
- A book I'd like to read...Paul Auster's "New York Trilogy".
A letterI'm going to write...more consistently: blog posts, articles, and the writing project I've been toying with for the last few years.
- A new food I'd like to try...there isn't much I haven't tried but I would like to do a full dim sum breakfast. (Any recs?)
- I'm going to do better at...making the most of my weekends.