The Yuppie Cinderella has experienced many changes since moving to Philly a few weeks ago.
1. My carriage is a Buick Century and not an UberCab
2. Getting coffee during the work day requires a drive and not just a trip down the elevator. Though, I suppose I could try this thing I found in the office to save a trip . . .
3. Commuting makes me sleepy.
Now for the positive:
1. The heels on my Manolos and Loubs are safe from Seattle's evil rain and sidewalks.
2. My old shoe guy remembered me after 5 years and cared for aforementioned Manolos and Loubs as though he was caring for a prized racehorse.
I am thrilled to be back and Philly just feels like home. Transitioning from Wealth Management to Medical Devices has proven to be very interesting as I have entered an industry which is new to me. That said, the steep learning curve has re-energized me.
Cheers to a refreshingly turbulent next few months of adjusting.
*Google Image Search "philadelphia, cobbler" yielded this: The Cobbler Anarchist of Philadelphia?